Driveway & Patio Pavers can turn any bland area gorgeous. When choosing a
hardscape option for your home or commercial space there are many factors
- Aesthetic Beauty
- Long Term Durability
- Value for your money
- Resale and Property Value Enhancement
Other factors when considering the right patio paver options include:
- Texture and Color Variety
- Color Vibrancy and Lifespan
- Unique Patterns
- Maintenance & Repair Costs
There are many hardscaping options available today including; asphalt, concrete, flagstone, brick & mortar,
Interlocking Pavers and more. Of all these options only Pavers offer the flexibility, durability, long lasting
beauty, and are also the only option available with a warranty. The only option that comes standard with a
lifetime warranty? That is correct. Most makes of pavers are covered for life against defects including
- Asphalt requires routine re-coatings or patches.
- Concrete will crack and can only be replaced, not repaired.
- Flagstone has a tendency to chip and shift while also being more costly to install.
- Brick & Mortar offers limited design options, is not easily repaired, will crack, and
is also the most costly to install.
What does this mean for you?
Pavers will enhance your property with long lasting beauty and durability while increasing
your property value with a safe and effective low-maintenance option
providing the most value for your money and peace of mind.