Clean and Seal Pavers
Over time, they can develop scratches, stains, moss, and mildew. Sometimes, outdoor conditions can also result in fading of the paver surfaces. Not only does this mar the appearance of your landscaping, but moss and mildew covered pavers can be unsafe to walk on as well. Make sure that these surfaces stay in good condition for a more extended period, by getting the pavers cleaned and sealed at least once every two years.
Custom Paver Clean and SealWe at Modern Paving are a highly respected business in this field. We have over 29 years of experience behind us and cater to clients across Southern California. If you are looking for impeccable clean and seal paver services, we are the company to call. We are focused on providing excellent services at very competitive pricing. This is the work process we follow:
- Every property is different, and the expanse of the paved areas would be diverse. We take the time to discuss our clients' requirements in detail.
- Once we have surveyed the area, we provide a detailed quote for the paver clean and seal project. This job requires expertise and skill, and we have handled a large number of similar projects in the past. We always tailor our solutions, so our clients are assured of value for money at all times.
- Our company never compromises on quality, and we only use the best grade paver cleaning products.
- Once all of the surfaces have been cleared of debris, dust, mildew, moss, etc. we allow the surfaces to dry completely.
- After the paved surface has dried, we apply special sealant products best-suited for the pavers on your property.
- You can choose from glossy or matte paver seal coat finishes based on your specific preferences and the aesthetic you want to create on your property.
- You can rest assured that our team will complete the job to the highest industry standards.
Once all of the paving has been sealed properly, it creates a protective layer on the surface. It prevents the pavers from getting stains, scratches, fading, and other deterioration and wear and tear. It also extends the longevity of your paver installations, which means you get value in the long term.
Cost-Effective Paver Sealing SolutionsWhether you want a driveway cleaned and sealed or expansive walkways, pathways or a parking lot seal coated, we can provide you high-grade solutions at very affordable pricing. We handle paver clean and seal for new installations as well as existing ones on commercial properties.
For any more information on our clean and seal paver services, contact Modern Paving today at 1 (855) 955-PAVE to receive a free estimate on your project. You also have the option to request a free consultation through this page. Send us your project details, and we will be more than happy to help you kick-start your next project.